1 cup ground oats
1/2 cup 100% pumpkin puree
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp almond milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
coconut oil for skillet
Toppings (optional): Greek yogurt, 100% maple syrup or honey, fresh fruit
1. Add oats to a blender or food processor and process until they become a fine flour.
2. Add remaining ingredients except baking powder and blend until batter becomes smooth.
3. Add baking powder last and blend for a few seconds until fully incorporated.
4. Drop 1/4 cup batter at a time onto a medium-hot skillet with coconut oil and cook until edges have set and bubbles begin to form on the tops of pancakes (about 2-3 minutes). Flip with a spatula and cook about 2 more minutes on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is gone, making sure to coat your skillet with oil between each batch.
5. Serve warm with your favorite toppings.